Facilities Management and Security Services
Our chosen professional Partner for Facilities Management and Security Services offer the following support for Businesses in Manchester, Stockport and throughout the NorthWest.
- Building cleaning
- Electrical maintenance and repair
- Tree safety inspections and works
- Buildings maintenance and repair
- Ground maintenance
CALL Steve on 0800 019 1959 quote PULSE
Security Engineering Services
- CCTV Systems – Design, installation and maintenance
- Door Access Control – Design, installation and maintenance
- Emergency Lighting – Installation and maintenance
- Fire alarm – Installation and maintenance
- Gates and Barrier – inspection and maintenance
- Intruder alarm – Design, installation and maintenance
- Roller shutter – Installation and maintenance
Security and Safety Services
- Alarm response and key-holding
- Events management
- Mobile patrols
- Sports crowd control and safety
- CCTV Monitoring (24 hour)
- Manned guarding Retail security
- 24 Hour call out Boarding up and glazing replacement service
Do you have questions? Call us for advice on 0161 672 7250
"Prompt, well prepared, knowledgeable, excellent delivery technique. Defo ask them again for their expertise. Graham was a breath of fresh air instead of the dour training we had previously had"
David Horrocks Heating & Mechanical Manager at Eastlands Homes Housing Trust Manchester, United Kingdom
"Thank you to everyone at Pulse Training Partnership for delivering an interesting and rewarding First Aid at Work course. The venues, trainers and course materials were ideal and we look forward to developing Pulse Training Partnership as our chosen partners in all future training"
John Turner Director William Turner and Sons
"Jayne did a presentation for a group of business colleagues and was very impressive not just for her depth of knowledge but also for her openness and inclusiveness in her delivery. I would highly recommend Jayne and Pulse Training Partnership"
Sue Fernandez Creative Business Facilitator The Business Deign Store
Our partnering approach to training through Pulse training Partnership has been of great benefit to Mastercall. This approach has enabled us to realise our mandatory training targets and has also been a key contributing factor to meeting and exceeding our service levels in line with our company vision ‘To be an Out of Hours provider of choice for integrated care services’. Thank you Graham, Lynne and Jayne for working closely with us and contributing to staff realising their true potential!
"Having worked with Pulse Training Partnership for 2 years now we have found the courses to be in depth and thorough. The bespoke packages designed for our staff requirements makes the whole process painless and hassle free. We always receive first class, professional service combined with the knowledge of the teaching staff. We will be happy continuing our close relationship with Pulse Training Partnership for our training requirements."
Keith Humphries - Health and Safety Manager
Pulse Training Partnership Limited
8 Windmill Lane,
Registered in England
Company No: 8127581.
VAT No: GB 229 8609 70